Sameena's Addiction Story
Since the webinar will be edited down to 1 hour and a half, sameena's story will be between 24 and 30 minutes in length once its edited down for sameena to read and speak her scripted story
- -What Scott knew for sure is he had to take me out of the abusive environment (Work)
- I was addicted to my job up to the point where it became unhealthy, so I could not trust my thinking (Share the story of how Scott helped me change my way of thinking)
- 7 days from today to script My Story (Sameena)
-Quit my job March 1st 2017 - And things got worse from then on
- I was so depressed, isolated, I needed connection (Hens 1111)
-April 4th I shared with Scott I don't want to live, I want to end my life as I saw no hope - Hens Scott Created Passion Projects (don't sell it or go into details about Passion Projects
Needed to connect in the morning as was still depressed - Hens 1111 was created - first 1111 guest was April 21- April 20th? I shared with Scott I still was depressed and did not want to live
- WHO IS 1212 FOR? - i AM THE AVATAR - I had addiction issues that I was unaware of
- Traditional approaches were not right for me
-Being present to the definition of addiction according to Scott's view (approx. 39 min mark)
- We help people break free from their addiction
- And when they are free from that addiction, we then help them get free of the system - being free to do the work the way you want to do it as an entreperneur
-Scott helped me break free from the addiction of having a job - addiction to money ....
- Once they are free from their addiction, we help them find their passion or bring out their passion?
- Help them to identify and create their success path?
- What group of people will our one message attract?
-1212 - About All inclusivity?
What is 1212 for Scott?
- 1212 is the next evolution
- 1212 is about transforming our mindset as a community
- Niche Market: Entreperneurs who have been touched by addiction?
- Passing onto to others what was given to me - I am helping other people in any way I can
-Talk about secondary addictions
Aulternative for people who are addicted to other things (Secondary) - expand on this further
- Contraversial way without attacking other methods
- Non-traditional approaches who appeal to people where other approaches have not worked for them OR they realize later they have a secondary addiction that was actually their primary addiction that they have to deal with
- 12 Week Integrity Choices Program (Flush it out where it is worth $12000.00
-Consultation with Scott (Explain what it's worth) - 4 Hours in person/Skype/Zoom With Scott
- Access to the 1212 Membership site
- Customized Mindset training inside the 1212 membership site
-1212 - What you give, you get for yourself - What you cause for another, you cause for yourself
- The way we do this is everything we learn inside the membership site, we learn it knowing that we are going to share it/ attempting to teach what we learned or just got present to in a short private video where only members inside the membership site can see it knowing that it is not to be shared outside the membership site.
Free total of 4 hour conversation in total for the first 12 people delivered in one week
-Copy of Scott's E-Book in the Offer
-Scott's story is what he did for Sameena
-Sameena - What is 1212 and who is it for (INTRO)
- Scott will be doing the editing as if it was his story
-1/3 of 2 hour Webinar is Sameena
-Scott - Training, Content, Closing
-Content is in the 4 Launch Scripts
-List of people (Acuity List - have been part of 1111/1212, Scott's Email - - -List- sort out the list, recent Opt-in list - Parents with Addicted Kids
-Scott's Addiction List
-Create the Webinar as a pre-recorded
- Scott pops in Live for Q&A?
-Be clear on what this webinar is about
- Do a FB post letting my FB friends know that there will be a Webinar on August 12? (This is not in the video)
- Marketing the Training, not the offer
- What is the value we are providing people with this Webinar
- Launch Script Questions
-What are we promising they will get in this Webinar?
-Focus is Addiction
Sameena - Work on her story as was outlined in video #1 Above
Sameena - Complete the plan as got started on
Scott - Training
Samu - Keeps Scottie on track and lets him know when he is going off track - Be his sounding board
- 1 week for Scott to get his training completed (Thursday before he goes to bed) - Have the structure of the training completed
-Write an email letting people on the list know that we will be doing a webinar and specify who it is for
-Sameena - Hold Scott accountable by looking in this blog post daily for updates to see where Scott is at with the training
- Selling a solution to addictions for people who did not see their problem as an addiction
- Can re-position these case stories as addiction stories for the Webinar
- Scott and Samu meet every morning
- Scott helped me see my obsessive worry as an addiction, which opened up a whole different view point (Part of my story - Is this part of the 1212 Story Scott?)