1) Mark gets the Offer Portion of the Script edited and sent back to us before 7AM EST August 6th, then the following time-line of tasks would barely have us meet the launch date (but we can do it) which we put out to the public 2 months ago - so we must meet our deadline of August 12 at 1212pm being when the webinar goes "live";
2) Sameena records audio for the read and speak based on Mark's final edit of the offer portion which Mark sent back to us the night before (or by 7am this day) - and Sameena has this completed before she goes to bed.
3) Before noon EST, Sameena sends Mark the written transcription of the training portion of the webinar conversation we had, just like how she took notes from the offer conversation we had and sent to Mark.
1) Scott edits Sameena's read and speak AUDIO of the offer before noon. (which was recorded the night before)
2) Sameena creates the power point slides for the offer section in the afternoon and gets them done before she goes to bed.
2) Mike sends us a draft of A DIFFERENT section of the webinar before he goes to bed on August 7th.
1) Scott and Sameena discuss the new material Mark sent us on August 7th and send video (of no more than an hour in length) of our feedback
2) Scott consults with sameena (on video) extracting her story as well as any other sections of the webinar that have not yet been completed.
3) Scott edits the above consultation all day and gets it to mark before midnight.
1) Mark sends us his final draft of all the components of the entire 1.5 hr webinar before he goes to bed.
2 ) Scott edits the audio in preparation for Sameena's read and speak.
3) Sameena creates power point slides before she goes to bed
1) Sameena and Scott do final edit of what mark sent us the night before and we get this completed before we go to bed
1) Sameena records the final sections of her read and speak which Scott edits before he goes to bed.
1) Wake up at 4 am and complete the final power point slides and give them to scott before 9am so scott can have the final pre-recorded video rendered before 11:00 am in time for the 1212 pm live pre-recorded webinar