John, please listen to this 21:42 minute Audio first before listening to the videos posted below this audio.
-The video starts with Scott sharing his childhood story of how he always wanted to be an architect and connects it to the whole spirit of our 24k offer - what we want to do for people.
- Scott clearly defines his role in this offer and describes it as being an architect, the builder - that is his soul talent and gift.
Relates it to what we are doing in this offer for 24K is we are actually building your home - their business is their home - this is what makes us and our offer unique from all the other marketers, offers out their.
'We are going to capture, document the entire story of us building your home all on video' - and there is more ...
Time Stamp: 5:03 min - Switches to Sameena's Story with Screen share.
Scott says starting at the 5:28 min mark - "The three of us should make the following decision - this 24K offer is a one -year offer to actually build their home, like the authentic marketing" - so got 12 months to proves that the 24K offer is worth 24k dollars if we got a whole year to build it with our clients. - Scott shares how we would know this better then I can put into words here (6:20 min mark).
What is the 24K offer going to look like?
We are going to architect, build, implement your home (business) around you, so it is customized around you according to what you tell us you want. - It is Custom Made.
Sameena's Role In This Offer -
-She is the implementer -
The Offer is our Story - Scott goes into further detail about this around (7:30 min mark).
(10:29min Mark) - Scott tells the story .... As the energy has changed now and for this purpose, for the offer - we want to tell the story differently where it should not be so much about what Scott did, but it should be about me owning my power for this offer, as we want Sameena to stand out as equal value, like this is what she can do for you, etc.
Scott saw how the story should start (11:14 min mark)
The Story has to be a reflection of what our offer is.
Our offer has to be in direct alignment of who we are (which is why Scott told his architect story).
The Story has got to be told that showcases me implementing
Here is what we built in one year .... (Sameena refer back to the previous webinar started to write about a year ago as there is useful content in there can onto the story).- Should have actual statistics showcasing my success that came out of implementing with Scott's guidance/advice - the connection to draw from here is this is what Scott and Sameena together will do for you together, and of course it will look different and be customized. - There is no cookie-cutter approach.
- For this offer, we are telling the story of Mission Marketing, not 1111.
- Around (14 min mark) - Scott says what Story i should tell.( For Sameena to review this section of the video to be clear on what story to tell for this offer, and how it should be told).
- The story should be told strategically, intelligentelly where it only has the components of what Scott did for me that are a perfect illustration of what they can expect from us, being a non-cookie cutter process - So it is the process that we are telling them about and clear about as what we will build will be unique for each individual.
Bottom line is, we want to illustrate why this is worth $24.000 using this one story as an example.
-The three of us have to build something that totally transforms John's entrepreneural world sufficiently that it was worth $24K (John,Review Around 17 min mark onwords )
- The offer must be worth $24K.
- Have an inspiring/empowering context of the 24 K offer we are building.
- So that it will make money and has to sell.
- We document the true story of us building your 'home' together
- SCOTT - an architect. He comes up with the blueprint for the home
-SAMEENA - The Implementer - Sameena is in there building the home with you. (Starting at 20:30min mark) - Scott articulates Sameena's role in this offer
- JOHN - Sees the blueprint Scott is creating with the client and he writes the words (21:16min mark).
It's like both John and Sameena are building to put the plan that Scott creates for the client in action ....
HOW WOULD YOU DEFINE YOUR ROLE IN THIS OFFER (IN YOUR OWN WORDS, JOHN)? - What Is Your Role With What You Do In This Offer? (John has got to come up with this and define it for himself).
John, at the end of this video above, it may seem like it cut off, but just so you know, that was the end of the video, and you didn't miss anything.